Has anyone else noticed how expensive laundry hampers are? It’s more than a little ridiculous. That’s why we were thrilled to discover this clever tutorial which takes two framed window screens and turns them into this lovely laundry hamper. Easy breezy.
- Take two window screens and cut them each in half (they don’t have to be identical)
- Create a box with your four pieces and screw/glue them together
- Affix your box to three 26 boards
- If the tops of your box are not even you can level it out with scrap wood. This will create the handle at the top
- Put casters on the bottom of your hamper
- Wheel and deal – erm, do laundry