What a clever diy! We absolutely love that this gorgeous flower box involves several upcycled materials. This project includes a tissue box, newspaper, styrofoam cups and even old cabinet knobs. This is absolute craft genius!
We think this flower vase would be a gorgeous table centerpiece, maybe even for a wedding!
- Remove the plastic from the inside of the box
- Decoupage the outside with newspaper strips
- Once dry, sponge the box with acrylic paint
- Add ribbon and even cabinet knobs for a decorative touch
- Insert upcycled styrofoam or plastic cups inside the box
- Add water and your flower arrangement
Source: Creme de la Craft